View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:17 PM

Chris K, Thanks for the info. That is very interesting. I am a firm believer in luck and as you said hopefully some of it will rub off on us.
From your previos threads it sounds like you fish tournaments. Is it a weekend thing for you? Or do you do it full time? How long have you been doing that and do you make any money at it or is it for fun? I have often thought about trying one or two out for fun. Any comments?

Walleyes, I did alot of research on different boats, motors etc I think that the Lund is top of the line. You pay a little for the name but when you look at the construction and details of the boat ( some of which you don't see until you get it home) they are a step ahead of the competition. This boat will service me well for a long time to come and I should not need to upgrade.

Doug H. I think the next time we are out together we should have our own private tourny. Maybe even put a little money on it. The only problem is we will have to hire a official to keep you honest because I know how you like to tell fish stories. Then again you may just want to hand me the prize money before we start to save yourself the embarassment? I would understand.