View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 11:59 AM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
Dead is dead.. and I shoot my guns enough, because I am not using bullets that cost a $1 a piece like most of you "ethical hunters" and shoot once a month, maybe?? then spend the rest of your time trying to tell other hunters a bunch of bull... that doesn't matter.

BTW SH have you shot an animal with a Berger, or just using your science degree??
LOL...I think only one person brought up ethics....

What does it matter whether I've killed with a Berger or not. As I've said, they are a very effective hunting bullet but whether I've killed with one or not does not change their terminal performance. They perform how they do because of their construction. It's pretty simple physics. I'm actually quite a fan of the Bergers and yes, I have killed with them. I've also killed with a several dozen other bullets and they all are designed to perform differently and my experience with them doesn't change that......I just like to understand that bullet performance and choose a bullet well suited to my needs at that time.

The only reason I added what I know as a few people didn't seem to grasp that terminal performance and why the TSX was such an effective bullet....just as the Berger is. It's okay to like more than one brand.....

Last edited by sheephunter; 04-09-2010 at 12:05 PM.