View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 01:33 AM

Saw a thread locked today. The one about the "hybrid potential" or whatever. Why? Because a few idiots made their idiotic comments? Why lock the thread though? (to make it clear here, I am not "bashing the forum and calling out the mods")

Erinawol (sorry for the misspelling, if any) did alright, I think, and put down a good whitetail deer. She expressed her thoughts, that are obviously valid because those are her thoughts, to share with other hunters. Then the idiots popped up saying that she should work on her identification skills, something about damaging the farmer's crop with a foot of snow on it, etc. Really? Then one dude suggests that she should talk less and listen more. Seriously? She had a couple dozen posts before this season judging by the number of posts she has now and what i saw her posting in the past couple of weeks. A couple dozen in 7 or whatever years, for your information.

The point of this post is WTF is wrong with you people? Why go and post this garbage in a fairly innocent thread? Shame, really.