View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07icanam View Post
not sure what it is with a Cat I just don't like the looks and heard resale is bad for skid steers. .
i know what you mean .. as if looks have anything to with performance.but its hard to overcome at times
Quote:
Bobcat machines as well but they haven't really made any huge advancements as of late from what I've been told.
bobcats cab forward design is by no means 'new' in the industry and i veiw it as a step backwards..but looks dont mean squat. especially in my opinion.
Quote:
I am considering a Case, which is a swear word around our place, only because a customer of mine is a Regional Sales Manager for RME and the price is real good.
your Case...its only a good deal when its exactly what you want or more than what you originally needed.
The bitterness of poor quality remains longer than the sweetness from the good value.
(my s160 was $6000 less than the T180 beside it,now im kicking my arse after 14 flat tires at $40 each and the jobs that i have lost because of not having tracks, the cost differential has lost its flair.)
cant go wrong with greasing a client at the same time. who is to say that he is propping you up just so you spend 50K on him, depending on his account it may never come back to you

have you talked to bobcat, caterpiller etc salesmen? they may bring one out for a trial run especially if your looking at a new one.

weatherby fans clik here....
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/group.php?groupid=31

Last edited by roger; 09-19-2012 at 04:28 PM.