View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbolt7mm View Post
My point is there should be no wondering at all if they should be reported and no advise should be required if a hunter knows the rules, which any hunter should. His buddies should also already know the consequences of their actions. Once again no advise required. If you feel that its too hard to do such a thing and the consequences are too steep then inviting him hunting may just be replacing his old friends with more of the same, there, now you have a reason to call me names young fella.
There is no harm in taking time to get advise, to consider things before acting. Didn't say it's too hard, just hard. He did the right thing, and I understood he is asking for advice as he wants to keep doing the right thing. It's not a very time-sensitive situation really.

We should be piling on those who are breaking the rules, and encouraging those who are speaking out against it instead of criticizing them for not acting immediately.

I agree, his buddies should already know better and know the consequences of their actions. Pretty clear they don't though do they?