View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 09:22 AM

HP, I am a big Oiler fan and even I found that pretty funny! Better to be reminice about 5 old bulbs than 1 though!!

The Oilers defanitly got lucky on a couple of the calls tonight BUT they did manage to score on them, where was the flames PK (500 ouch!) where was Kipper, he faced a lot of shots but where is the guy that can win one, I know, I know he is a slow starter but how far behind do you want to be??

BTW the flames had just as many power plays and a chance to come back in the thrid but could not make it happen. Edmonton looked great on the fore-check for a good chunck of the last 10 minutes of the game.

As for Dion... The kid is a glory hog punk, yeah I said it!! How many times does he put himself out of position to try and make the hi-lite reel, either by trying to throw the big hit or dangle in with the puck when he should be worried about being in postion? If it all works great he looks like a hero but most the time he just ends up out of position and someone has to cover for him. but he does have skill, maybe someday he will have a head on shoulders to match.

Cant wait for tonight Oilers 5, Flames 2. Kenann finally pulls the hook out for kipper after edmonton third goal of the first period!!