View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Banned

Cripes when are we going to get some more Calgary fans on here.
Ed get one win against a much better team and all of a sudden the mullets are yapping... That one cup win joke is getting old. Come up with some new lines.

As for IRON MIKE, after the Refs made a joke out of the 2nd period, I thought he should have been throwing stuff on the ice, standing on the boards and generaly sticking up for his team. I heard him after the game and he didnt sound to happy. At least in the pre seaon MAC T had the guts to get the boot.

Kipper was really good last night. Not one soft goal. BTW great save by Eds goal keeper in the 3rd. I even clapped for him.

As for Dion.. He does his job and the others on the team cover for him. If mike didnt want him throwing around his wieght.. He wouldnt be doing it. I would have hated to be that poor guy who got run over 2 times in 20 seconds, only to have Dion set up the goal. That was priceless.

Calgary wins tonight 4-2. My son has a game at 11:30, followed by my daughters B-Day party followed by the stamps game followed by the Flames.. Its going to be a busy day.

Jamie