View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Hey pikester, what time is the book burning party?

I don't find anything particularly nasty being posted but I have a bit of a thicker skin than most, and I know it. If there's something on the thread that you find particularly derogatory or against the rules in any way then by all means, report it to the mods and it will be removed. I don't spend allot of time on the fishing threads so this thread might be particularly disturbing to some relative to the other threads that are on this forum.

I don't think that the mods would close down this thread due to content but that's just IMO. AO is not about censorship and I'm sure that one or more mods have already read or are following this thread. Any of you mods want to chime in here.

Based on the amount of reads of this thread I think that although allot of people are not posting they are still reading the thread and they might find some of what is being posted interesting or informative. You might disagree with that but why would you want to try to decide what's best for them to read?
LOL

I gotta agree with Dave...seriously...we can agree about something you know.

I like Dave's style of discussion. It is different but he is a great debater. Lots of fun. He is great at twisting and redirection. He is a master debater.

Pikster... If you don't like it...maybe....don't read it?

Most people don't post...but clearly people like reading. Probably fewer reads when it is not -30 out...

Plus I like trying to emulate Dave's use of smiles...