Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 06:25 PM

All though im positive many of the posts from these 1 and 2 posters are a campaign mission to direct the thread in a different direction and bury the true questions that arent being answered. I will entertain.

Not having a boat doesnt give anyone the right to have the privalge to harass spawning fish imo.
Am i compassionate to the kids?...of course.....but what are we teaching them same kids?
If this was a hunting reg change....would all NON quad owners ask that they may road hunt pregnant does thru their truck windows?....i hope not.
If you dont own a car......should the bus be free?
It NOT a crime to own a boat!!!!
If you dont own a boat to fish the K lakes...should you be allowed to fish Smith Dorrien creek?

As far as shore fishing.....the east dam is wide open, there is even a west dam parking area that gives you access to the southern shoreline. The bay of pigs is a popular fishing area. Yes they require that for kids the dock at LBR isnt your babysitter as its obvious that is convienent. We just simply cant have our cake and eat it with every issue in life.

As far as the comments we rarely catch a legal fish in the arm.....Are legal fish the only fish that spawn?

Hard decisions need to be made if we are to believe the data thats presented now.
The only reason im siding with the data even though it still appears to be a pink unicorn is my 40+ years fishing Travers has brought up some real concerns.