View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bildson View Post
Dave what would you know about facts? Here one for you though. At one time this trapping forum was vibrant and helpful to trappers. Then a few trolls followed by blow hard know it alls showed up and this is what's left. Some good guys on here but watch they'll move on too as long as no one calls on the BS. I'm not going anywhere...I'll outlast you guaranteed.
I told you that the facts are a bugger. You can't counter them so you'd better do your best to change the topic.

Who is calling who on their BS.....me or you? If you have "alternative" facts to mine let's see them. When I confronted GK with the facts he stated that they never even discussed the transfer of Trapline policy in that meeting. HELLO, it states right in the article that you did, with specifics!

BTW, I had another read of that newsletter and this legal fund was in fact mentioned in there. It was announced by Gordy Klassen, NOT from the President of the ATA or anyone else on the Executive. Since GK is not on the ATA Executive, it's what, another GK scheme? Oh yeah, he's going to save RFMA lease holders from the very thing that he lobbied so hard for.

Stay or go, I don't think that anyone cares either way. Some of us on this forum will do our best to promote Trapping, attract people to take up trapping and mentoring those that do. That's not going to stop......even If people call me names.