View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolftrapper View Post
He just came back from serving 8 yrs in the Military and this was a welcome change back to the basics and a normal life. He was to hell and back a couple times.
Please thank your Son for his service. Many Veterans take up trapping after serving as a way to escape their demons. I also served so I can relate and we have a small network of Veterans who support each other. Several frequent my skinning shack on a regular basis. Please let him know that if he wants to drop by my skinning shack and talk trapping, or anything else that's on his mind, that he is more than welcome. Transitioning from the Military/war is not an easy task and it helps to have contact with people who have gone through it. I guarantee that he will learn something about putting up fur that he won't find in the manual or learn in a classroom. PM incoming!

An invitation to my skinning shack is open to anyone that wants to drop by.

You and he are fortunate that you had the disposable income available to take the course. Not everyone is so lucky. That is the whole point.....People are being shut out of trapping due to the high cost of the course. What about them? There is no reason for it.