View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
I looked at it yesterday and saw the thread was closed.
Mods cleaned it up and ready- opened it afterwards after some investigation I suppose . I then filled it out last night .
Cat
You are right, Cat. I conversed with the young person last night. Comes from a family of hunters, and is personally involved in falconry! Kinda makes him/her one of us I'd say. Wants to do a research on hunters' values in BC and AB, as there is not much out there.

Kid is just looking to get a degree. Student is in Dr Walker's class. This Dr Walker seems to do a lot of research into the branding of animals (cows and sea lions). Dr Walker could be the devil incarnate, but this is just a young person in her class.

I was in an English class once where the prof's area of specialty was gay men's literature. After the date where we could no longer drop the class w/o penalty, he made us read novels about middle eastern men sodomizing each other and animals. That class, though I got the worst mark in my university career, never made me middle eastern nor one who sodomizes people or cows. People get so bent out of shape over nothing. I hope the kid gets a heckuva good mark!