View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 10:07 AM

Default Silent Armor

Hey Blairh,

I actually just put brand new Silent Armors on my truck this past Friday. I have about 200kms on them so take what I have to say for what it is worth. Fountain Tire has them on sale (4 for 3) sale right now. I have been to various retailers and talked to various sales guys about different models including both the tires you are asking about and when it was said I went for the Silent Armors. Two of the guys actually had them on their truck and allowed me to look at them and see the Black wall out or white wall out. They said they have phenominal ratings (I confirmed that online through reviews) and I said I would be using them for hunting, 4x4 and a lot of hwy and street driving. The guys said you can't go wrong with the Silent Armor. Over the last 200Km I have had them on I have tested them a little bit and they have been really good! Compared to what I have used in the past these are much better and I am very happy with them. They also look awesome on the truck which is always a bonus.

I have always heard good things about the BF All-Terrain T/A and Michellin LTX M/S. Regardless what you buy people are going to have problems with them or really like them. It is all based on your personal preferrence.

Morb

Last edited by Morbius131; 10-06-2009 at 10:13 AM.