View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 02:40 PM

Quote:
This is a perfect example …..to say that the media is all funded by the left is simply not true.

There is plenty of the media on the right ….. Fox, Breitbart, the Rebel, Epoch Times, etc.. and they are not "bought and paid for" from anyone on the left - that last statement is simply incorrect.
You're correct.
NON PARTISAN here, but it's astounding how often I read on this forum about our bought and paid for left media. There is a great number doing the same things from the right.
Post Media. How do they lean, how many titles under their direction, What are some of their Canadian Titles? who actually owns them? What country actually owns them?
Sheesh, it's clear now, all of the media sucks and lies, unless of course they are the ones that meet my narrative and the ones that further strengthen preconceived ideas I have. If the pause by Trudeau (he's a turd) is the straw the opposite of the left has to draw, they are really down to bugger all. Quite frankly, that's a lose lose situation in regards to how everyone who is angry about response would respond to any response he'd have given, even if Scheer had written it.

Last edited by Rvsask; 06-03-2020 at 02:51 PM.