View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 07:09 AM

Well since it is an agreement between both sides that AB regs govern Cold Lakes' fishery then it stands to reason if SK has the new regs printed ON TIME with the agreed slot size then that will be the regs to follow on both sides. I for one would not have an issue with following the SK regs just because AB could not get their s*&t together and get regs printed in time for the new license season. After all they are the ones that wanted the change and brought the changes to the table to discuss with SK who from my understanding in talking with a SK CO I know very well told us at a lengthy coffee discussion one morning when it comes to dealing with AB on bordering waters they just let AB have at it and really don't do anything for consulting but agree to let them do as they wish...either license is valid on the lake so I have no issue buying the AB license for 2024 and following the SK regs for Cold Lake. I have always bought SK license as I live on the border and fish SK waters but with moving next month a few hours west of the border I'll be fishing AB most so will need to start purchasing an AB license to fish AB waters however for Cold Lake either license is valid and there is no separate SK or AB side to license and/or fish regs agreements. Some folks really need to do their research better before commenting and posting incorrect information.

Last edited by Frank_NK28; 04-17-2024 at 07:16 AM.