Thread: Out Shopping
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbless View Post
Nope I crawl no where and yes I will say it whenever and where ever. I am not gonna play that game. I do not sneeze or cough into the open air as most do cause they don't care sick or not. I carry sanitizer in my pocket everywhere I go and use it after touching all the things you might have touched. You wear your mask. Don't judge me for what I say. Are you that insecure from a comment you might hear? You probably drive around in your own vehicle by yourself with a mask on. Tell me your not the one contaminated then. You probably think if someone in the vehicle in front of you sneezes out the window and you have yours open you will catch something. Go ahead and live in your bubbles. I will keep my distance. I love the outdoors and will continue to do so.

I was also confused by your first post. Your last one clarifies things: you think wearing a mask is ridiculous and prefer to social distance instead.

That’s fine with me. I prefer to keep my distance as well as wear a mask while at work and in public places. Like you, I am using frequent hand washing and sanitizer when I feel it is appropriate.

What I do not understand is why you think we need to be at odds with one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk