Thread: Out Shopping
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave99 View Post
I was also confused by your first post. Your last one clarifies things: you think wearing a mask is ridiculous and prefer to social distance instead.

That’s fine with me. I prefer to keep my distance as well as wear a mask while at work and in public places. Like you, I am using frequent hand washing and sanitizer when I feel it is appropriate.

What I do not understand is why you think we need to be at odds with one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never said wearing a mask was ridiculous. Was referring to lets get back to normal and stop with the fear of we are all going to die if we don't wear one. People have been known to walk around and talk and others can hear but they are not pointing or looking. The others who hear point and look cause someone talks to themselves and they judge. I think what I want, I say a lot of what I want and try to do most of what I want. I did not say or tell anyone not to wear a mask. You do what you want and how you want and when you want.
As has been mentioned on here before so many criticize what others have to say. Most are the minions and the others are the GODS of Mount Olympus
Why so serious?