Thread: Wolf Poisoning
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski Canuck View Post
I suppose that if the Caribou go from THREATENED TO ENDANGERED in Alberta the Federal Government could take Jurisdiction.

I suppose that Federal Environment could step in and take ALL MANNER of actions to protect what Caribou are left.

I suppose that could mean closing off large areas of Alberta to the Resource Industry while they hatch a plan to teach the Wolves some manners.

I suppose that could mean poisoning the Wolves to protect the Endangered Caribou, all the while closing the Caribou range to any further resource development.

So you see that the wolves are going to get killed in the end one way or another. It is the only thing that stops a wolf from eating.

The only question for the anti poison crowd is where does your livelihood come from? Are you willing to open your home to a homeless Resource Industry Family to prove your support for your position?

Drewski
I'm not in the anti poison corner . The fact of what's happening to the caribou is enough of a reason alone to reduce wolf population . I don't see why the resource industry should be brought into it . That won't persuade anyone .