View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Well if you're sure that is not what I meant then why mention it?

The majority of anglers want to be able to catch fish, not just big fish, but fish. They want to go out and enjoy a day of fishing just to enjoy the outdoors, spend time with their families, yadda, yadda, yadda. It doesn't matter that I happen to agree with the majority.

And what makes you think that people should be forced to follow your way as opposed to my way anyway? Is it somehow different to force people to chose your way because you think that it is better or that's what you want?

Awhile back you went on a huge campaign to try to get Kananaskis changed to a "quality" fishery yet you only managed to get a total of 283 signatures on the petition. So what, if anything, did you learn from that?

If you want to refer to the attached poll to prove your point how about starting a poll that will give you accurate results. How many people would have voted for this one:

Limit of 5 any size with a good chance of fish over 20"

Not possible? Yeah, it is, because some of us have that choice now. And you want me to give that up so it's easier for you to catch bigger fish? All that I can say to that is..............
You talk a great line...but you don't answer simple questions which seems to me you just love the attention.

You say you can catch lots of big fish and small fish in the lakes you fish in Alberta. Great that you can and nobody else can. If you are lucky enough to be near a stocked lake with little to no fishing pressure that could explain it however.

You stated I seem to want everyone to follow my way? All I have asked for is choices. Still keeping put and take lakes but asking for options. Just like this poll shows others want the same. You want everyone to follow you.

Big difference. Hope people read and see that.

Cheers

Sun