View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 09:48 PM

I have been ripped off more times than I can recall. I am currently dealing in the courts with a guy who robbed me of tens of thousands of dollars, it should be an easy case but we have people that "interpret" the law, not enforce it. I have had my home broken into twice while I slept, I sent both individuals to the hospital in pretty rough shape. When the cops arrived the second time after a 25 minute wait after the 911 call and pulled the guy off the ground, there was a 8" blade Rambo knife underneath him, he wasn't fast enough and I was lucky. At that time my wife would be the only family member to miss me.

Now I realize a voice outside my house or in my attached garage may just try and get into my house where my two babies also sleep. That or those individuals would likely be desperate, under the influence of drugs, or cunning and psychotic like the low life that recently kidnapped a 16 year old Penhold girl while dressed as a cop, he sexually assaulted her. I can not possibly analyze that individual like the courts do in a 3 year trial, with only milliseconds to make a decision. I do not know where the situation could potentially go should I elect to lie down and scream. I do know that in a one on one situation I can and have taken care of some pretty formidable individuals without a weapon, however I will far exceed that amount of force when faced with 2 or more opponents. When I think about my children in those cases it chills me with fear.

Maybe Mr.Knight was wrong to chase the guy down the road and shoot him in the back, but until Mr.Knight can give the world his reasons for his actions I cannot condemn him, had he shot 3 criminals dead in the confines of his home I would stand behind him 100%.

Just my opinion.