View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
a polite apology until the end... the more i read here, the more i realize that it could be any type of person typing away on the other end of a keyboard... but everyone is a person all the same... some people are really starting to build a reputation by running off their insults just because your real name is anonymous and protected by miles of internet wire. why dont people just discuss experiences, post questions and answers, and leave the personal degrading out of it.

Yeah I probably shouldn't have responded. But what's a guy to do.

By the time I read his post where he made those claims more then enough time had passed for any law enforcement to have read it, and if I had warned him via PM, it would do nothing for others who may think it legal as I used to.

I realize of course that I could have pretended to have not noticed. No one would know any different, and who knows, maybe no one would notice his mistake either.

But what kind of friend is that? Yeah no doubt he wants nothing to do with me. That is fine if that's his choice. As for me, I would still warn him even if I knew he felt that way.

It's the way I was raised to be.

George Bernard Shaw