Thread: Worldviews
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 03:47 PM

[QUOTE=Tactical Lever;1298632]
Quote:

Carbon dating has been proven to be a sham. And you did say it killed everything. Just how do you know it was the shrew that survived? How did it alone survive? The leaps and contortions you crazies go through to prove nothing....

Ok, I've read scientific books, including the world's greatest scientist. None of the human ones worth their salt can say what happened. Lots of theories. Like you said. You weren't there.

Really, then you can answer my list of questions also. For bonus points add in how giraffes survive, and how the 1st sexually reproducing animal mated.

Ok tell me how something dead changed into something living. You know; with science. Explain how it turned into something many times more complicated than a modern fighter jet, without outside influence.

The same can be said for your theories. Except mine actually had eyewitness accounts.

Your elitest attitude that science and the Bible does not mix is patently absurd. If you actually studied the matter with an open mind, you would find you suggest impossibilities to refute logical explanation.
Lol you lost any respect i had for with "carbon dating has proven to be a farce". My gosh man/woman. Get a
Grip on reality.