Thread: Worldviews
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Quoting just a bit out of context are we not? You know, what others such as myself are often accused of.

Your quote is taken from Matthew 24:14

Well, that and the abomination of desolations will stand in the holy place (15), many false Christs and false prophets will show great signs and wonders (24), the sun and moon will be darkened and the stars will fall (29), the sign of the son of Man will appear in the sky, everyone on earth will mourn, and then, finally, the great and powerful son of Man will come in all his glory (30).

All of those talk about end times, not what you are supposedly trying to convey.

No dark sun, no dark moon, stars aren't falling (wow... we know that science has taught us how many there are, and how big they are... THAT would be a sight, contrary to all laws of physics, which evangelists say God determined etc, etc).

Let's keep things in context, OK?

IF we are going to continue on this literal interpretation, and ignore the allegorical and metaphorical spiritual messages.
Am I? Where did it start...and where does it end. Drop a rock into any river or lake and the waves go out from that point until they reach every shoreline.

You sound to me like a well educated person. Therefore, I'm certain you likely listen to the news? Do you want to believe it is just by random chance that the countries around Jerusalem are in civil war? In order for a one world order to be put in place what is necessary to take palce? To remove leadership apposed to democracy and replace it with leaders that will all come to the same table? Could there be some spiritual force behind this movement? And if so for what cause?

And by the way...you still really haven't answered my question....or maybe you did...I would just like you to be more direct....Please

Last edited by 30Cal; 02-11-2012 at 05:23 PM.