View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 09:56 PM

I guess to each their own, there is no doubt that the end result for you has been animals in the freezer and congrats to you and your boy on some successful hunts.

How you interpret what has happened with the bullet and what I interpret might be two different things. Frankly you've illustrated pretty well in these threads why I wouldn't ever pick up an eld-m for hunting. I personally like bullets that hold together a bit better. For a bullet to blast into 3 pieces upon hitting a RIB is not cool. Even for the simple reason that while some of it makes it through the vitals on a well placed shot, you might have pieces go into the guts. I've had it happen before with some speer boat tails loaded hot out of a 25-06. Don't use them anymore and they are a hunting bullet. No reason a well placed shot should turn into an ugly gutting job.

I do appreciate your intel on what is happening even though we may not see things the same way. Just don't understand what the point is you are trying to prove I guess.