View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeelmer View Post
ITs not that most of us care that we get randomly pulled over, the fact is that it is illegal, and the laws would have to change to make it legal.
I know that fish and wildlife get a raw deal and they are understaffed and under appreciated, but the law is the law, and they need to follow it.
It sucks, but it is the way it is.
IF the government changed the laws for just fish and wildlife, it would open a big ugly can of worms. And president could be set for other enforcement agencies, and no one wants that.
Move to Japan then you will understand what I mean. If you are asked to supply your papers and you left them at home, you are detained and deported. They don't care, they can do random searches. Any enforcement agency. Look at what was in Germany during WW2, random searches anytime. No one wants this, and yes that is exactly what our laws are soposto prevent.
I can appreciate what your pointing out. But as long as there are those officers out there who will pull me over randomly I won't be complaining. Its really one of the few ways they will ever catch anyone breaking the law.