View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:23 PM

Angry Sorry to hear

Visiting my inlaws in July and we had 3 quads and a rzr4 boxed in against the house with our trucks souroinding them. I heard a guy outside twice and when I came outside ...nothing. Next time my wife heard the noise and I peeked out. The guy was under my rzr Steering wheel checking out my wiring. I ran out side in my boxers At 3 am with adrenaline pumping and managed to chase down a 20 year old while I was bare foot. We had a quick exchange of words that ended up with him on the ground and scrambling back up and running away. I knocked his shoes of with the one punch landed. He didn't talk so tough after . As he ran away in his socks. Didn't sleep much after that. The inlaws were worried he might come back and burn down their house. This was on reserve so I'm not over reacting it happens. That night 5 vehicles were burned in a company yard with my gas can sitting in the driveway. Talk about a set up. I talked with police gave a description and they knew exactly what was up and had video from the company so they knew it wasn't me. The thieves had stolen my can of supreme gas from the shed. A holes! Do u know how expensive gas is now!!?? Anyway, I managed to prevent my theft and feel for the OP. Problem is this guy I cracked was a repeat offender and will likely get out of these charges. Last I heard he was in jail but on a different matter. Locked up is where he belongs . I just can't fathom taking someones property like that. My inlaws are retired and can't afford to be loosing crap. That have had 2 quads stolen in 3 years. Both were locked up in the shed.
We do need stiffer penalties for these crooks .