View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerhappy69 View Post
The feeling of entitlement.
I payed my membership fee,so now I'm entitled to shoot what I want,whenever I want,at whatever I want ,because my $170.00 covers the cost!Bull
The work,time ,and money that goes into setting up and maintaining such a course is greatly appreciated and is everyone's responsibility to use the course according to the rules.
To the person or persons who have no respect for our great facility,think a little and show some respect. Is it worth while that you yourself now do not have the luxury of the 3D course anymore because of your selfish actions?
Eventually you will be seen and caught disrespecting our fine club and be removed.
Shame on you
^^ Well said. I didn't even get a chance to use them yet this year either.

I agree with the boot them and call the RCMP suggestion.
The kill is the satisfying, indeed essential, conclusion to a successful hunt. But, I take no pleasure in the act itself. One does not hunt in order to kill, but kills in order to have hunted. Then why do I hunt? I hunt for the same reason my well-fed cat hunts...because I must, because it is in the blood, because I am the decendent of a thousand generations of hunters. I hunt because I am a hunter.- Finn Aagard