View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 11:37 AM
sheephunter

Stinky...just look at the words you use when talking about long range shoting...half decent, usually, likely. Those aren't words in my vocabulary before I pull the trigger on any animal.

You have the cockiness that comes with youth and if tempered it can be a wonderful thing but when it can't be, it's a dangerous thing. Most of your comments demonstrate your obvious lack of experience. You have a rudimentary understanding of firearms and ballistics but that's where it ends. You have a lot to learn my friend and there are some very knowledgeable shooters on here trying to help you but you aren't listening. Take advantage of the experience and knowledge that guys like Cat and Rocky and Dick and Kutnay to name a few bring to this board. These guys are the best this province has to offer and all you have to do is stop and take a breath and listen. You'll be surprised what you might learn. With your enthusuasm and their knowledge, you could quite likely connect on a ram in the next few years.