View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
Lol, yeah egging things on a little bit, never have been much of a competative shooter so i'll just have to let yall believe i can't shoot and i'm running my mouth...or be jealous...your call...either is okay by me.

But that is also how i feel about shooting longer and those are really my experiences? So i don't know what to say...why wouldn't i say it seems pretty easy? Just telling you what i found out by myself, shooting those distances exactly like i said. I don't see anything intimidating or difficult about it. Started out with some pretty accurate gear in the first place(sub moa) and enough range time to understand how to shoot a few to the same place repeatedly so luckily for me the critters aren't as small as 10 rings i guess?

I'm a tad curious as to why you wont give a Rilfe Rodeo a try, if the pressure of competition gets to you how the heck do you cope with the sheep fever?

To each his own, but claiming this that or the other thing as being not too hard or even seemingly easy(parphrasing)
Then doing a high tail away from an opportuntiy to show your stuff and be counted??

I'll let Catnthehat explain the intricacies of 500meter shots on clay birds. When you think there aint a breath of wind and The Ol' shooter Jack tells you to hold 3 minuites off your target, and begrudingly you do and voila a broken bird.
Quick lad, how far is 3 minuites at 500 meters?
And that got read by an old 1000yard shooter who reads mirage like a wrist watch.
Makes your claims a bit suspect in my mind, but then again what the heck do I know about shooting anyways.
BTW: We aint got no 10 rings in a Rifle Rodeo. They all look like critters actually.

There are no absolutes