View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Dead wrong. The finger pointing is from decent human beings who like to use the backwoods places in this province but can't stand it due to quading and dirt biking idiots. Imagine sitting in your campground around 9 p.m. What is going to wreck your evening more, a son and his father fishing and enjoying themselves or a ear deafening quader to close for comfort. When riding a horse a long a nice stream, which would you prefer, a nice hello and nod from a fly fisher or a dirt bike coming to close for comfort, scaring the horse, and then his quading buddy roars through the creek yelling profanities. Sound familiar to some here...how about a common occurrence on a long weekend,

You are so out of your element here your really not making any sense.
You are talking about the impact on your enjoyment, he is talking about the impact on the fish populations... Two very different things.

Fishing, even catch and release, definitely has an effect on fish populations. I have seen fishing pressure single handedly negatively affected multiple water bodies in the few years I have fished here...

As I said before there are multiple reasons for the fish population decline and angling pressure is one of those reasons. Whether or not closing the area to fishing instead of taking different approaches is the right way to do things is debatable.