View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
Whose got 'em and uses them, how much $$, etc. etc. I was recently tested....haven't heard the results yet but am pretty sure it will be recommended (as its the only way they make any money). I can't help but feel its a scam....
When I was tested, results showed that I quit breathing 43 times a hour, I was having night terrors, and on occasion waking up with near blue lips, I've flipped desks, smashed glasses, and literally dived of my bed, awaking to the terrible pain in my wrists I just landed on! My CPAP machine has changed my life, since I've started using it, I haven't had one night terror, and don't require the 2 hrs naps I was taking everyday after work, it's actually got to the point were my body will not let me sleep without my CPAP. My tests were performed by the University of Alberta, at the General Hospital, in Edmonton, they do not sell CPAP machines, nor did they try to pedal one on me, if you are worried about this, seek out someone who, does just the tests, not the sales.

Last edited by morinj; 12-14-2017 at 09:32 PM.