View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
chicks with guns! nice looking piece
I didn't buy is 'cause it's pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
Either you got lucky or there is something to be said to being there before they open and catching them before they go stupid....
Either that, or maybe he thought I was cute.

(I was looking particularly old and tired yesterday, probably wasn't that)

I think it was a combination of things: a gentleman who really did want to help, and my being there at a time that facilitated good service. He mentioned that weekday evenings are typically the least busy times at the gun counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I am glad that you received good service, I actually canceled an order from WSS yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greylynx View Post
Almost the identical story with me that EH11 made.
Your stories are part of the reason why, when I ordered the rings for my Quad, I ordered them from two companies at the same time. I just hoped they show up eventually from somewhere. The ones from WSS got here first.

I don't think there is anything the customer can do to help ensure a smoother website transaction, except maybe calling to confirm inventory before hand? But, if they're blaming the system, that might not do a whole lot of good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
Cool, WFC?
Hmm. I can think of two things that "WFC" could mean, and both of them would result in a venomous retort from me. I like you, so I'll refrain until you clarify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpiasta View Post
just out of curisoty what did you pay for the gun?
$449.95+$22.50(GST) for a total of $472.45.

It only has one mag (they apparently used to come with two), and the case is not suitable for transporting it in.

God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round . . . and laughed.