View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipco View Post
Merc,

If the majority of OHV owners had "mutual respect" for Crown land, private property and other individuals, we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Neither of us is right or wrong.
No someone is right and someone is wrong.

I'm betting it's not a majority of users causing the problems. Like anything the meatheads get the press. When people ride responsibly, it doesn't make the news. I could go to known riding areas...for me the Castle region is closest...and if I ran a video camera I could show you hours and hours of footage of people enjoying themselves on machines in a low impact responsible way. I was just there two weeks ago and saw it first hand. I also saw a couple dummies go around a sign saying not to ride up an old wash too. What I saw was 98 percent no problem and 2 percent meathead. I tried to get video of the criminals but they took off when they saw me with a camera. If I had got it, and that's all I posted here it would paint a picture. Not an accurate one but a picture.

Quad haters have a huge biased perception. Maybe that's the answer...quad users need to post more pics and video of legitimate usage. That or we could let you haters have your way and ban it. And tree buggers can ban hunting and fishing. And those that never leave the city can ban camping and hiking. And.......as long as the ban screamers get their way we can all stay home. It doesn't matter what you like to do someone else hates it. Think about that....