View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bullets View Post
Very humbled by you sharing this Bonescreek. Although we've never met, I give you my faith to keep with you. I wish you well in your journey and an easy recovery.

We live in amazing medical times and I hope you do well. Have faith. It been ten years this year that I was told to get my things in order and prepare due to a blood cancer and I am still here and able so I know life can rebound.
X2, keep your head up buddy, I too am a regular at the cross cancer institute, have been battling CLL for 4 years now, some days are good and some are a real struggle but it beats the crap out of the alternative, started a new drug last week so to early to tell if it will or won't work but you can bet that there is not one chance in hell that I will every give up, got 6 grandkids that I'd like to see receive diplomas.

Anyway as Red Bullets said we will put you in our circle of prayers and positive energy, keep the faith man, life is precious.

We were all born ignorant but one must work very hard to remain that way.