View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:33 AM

lets see where to start, PAC800 outcast, upgraded seat to low back style you find on regular boats, seat swivel, humminbird dsi mounted on ram mount, the sonar i mounted underneath the seat so you can bring it up out of the water with ease and it up out of the way when not in use or in travel. scotty fly rod holder with a 90 degree attatchment,and with attatchments on both sides on the frame. minn kota 30lb thrust motor with weed stopper blade, rigged up a home made steering rod to the motor with a on off switch so you never need to reach back accept to shift gears, works sublime for trolling backwards and it looks so freakin awesome people ask me where i bought it from and its el cheapo to make. made a aluminum battery holder which goes right behind the seat leaving the back deck open for gear storage. and the last thing is a 12lb river anchor attatched to 50 feet of rope which is stored by wrapping it around two cleats that are attatched to the back deck. can take pics if you want to see.