View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srs123 View Post
I have quit hunting due to lack of time and access and as some may have seen or will see all my gear on the buy and sell section. I never bothered joining a club as i didnt see any value in it. But i think hunters should start their own conservation efforts just like ducks unlimited for example.

Time to pool our money together and stsrt buying rural land and bring back the wetlands. Maybe give access to ppl to hike and camp during summer and just allow hunters in during hunting season. The more land hunters own the more conservation they can do and no one can deny that .

If we continue the way we are now, then i expect hunting to be obselete within 20 od so years as the antis pressure is loud and being heard everywhere and in all places of power

Sure hate to see someone quit hunting. I'm going to strive to be hunting until someone has to wipe the drool of my chin LOL. Most landowners including myself let a "known" number of people on to hunt. "known" meaning people year after year that practice ethical hunting practices and abide by the rules of the Wildlife Act and rules implied by me the landowner.

Pretty easy to fill up our two sections of land! Glad to do it.

Not hard to figure out but land base for hunting is definately diminishing with succession in estates etc..

Best we can do as outdoorsmen is to support established organizations and keep our heratige alfoat.