Thread: Pushing Sales
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsundance View Post
A person can give personal expertise about products, comparison of products or their personal preferences of one product over the other with out breaking the advertising rules. Its when they work for a company and continually state come to my store or continually name that store/company that they are breaking forum rules. We have several people on here who are experts in their chosen fields relating to the outdoors who avoid promoting their stores or products when posting yet still give tons of information to questions asked.
GREAT POST LILSUNDANCE . Well said .

You know as a small business owner , am not against the people who are willing to pay to advertise glad there able to do so . Theres a a fine line between over doing it and such . Heck my business logo has been my Avatar for months and no ones said anything , yet im making sales . Your able to spread your word with out going over board and listing items and such .

walleyeca Don't let the Forum know it all's get to you there full of so much pee and vinegar its not even funny .