View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 08:09 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinefredCommander View Post
Not saying it’s right TC. Its quite pathetic but that’s the society we live in today..
No you are quite right sir… The online world is a Wild West type place and rules of common sense and decency seem to not apply. It is brutal really.

The issue for me was I was a member long before I was a sponsor, and I was a sponsor long before I was a Moderator. It is hard to use a different profile and build the same reputation up to do the job if I changed names now. Besides, while it does have a few downsides like that last incident, overall I consider myself incredibly fortunate to meet the amazing people I have from this community, and I really have no desire to portray anything other than the real me for people I consider friends, even if it is only online.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23