View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Banned

kurt505 doesn't seem to have any trouble first try getting 4" groups at 100, my rig will probably be carrying very similar ke at 100 yrds as that thing....end of day it sure would be a long shot only for those well practiced for it on a game animal in the rightest of circumstances....as that arrow still taking quite awhile to get there and well below the sound of speed, betting that thing is 4x noisier than my rig too, more chance of a spook maybe? so many ways to skin the cat.....you can hunt with a 50 bmg or a 338 lapua now out to 1500 yrds and beyond if you want to buy the best of the best and put in your time....should they cap that in the gun season to 30-30's or less? before they can kill into the next province? lol, thank god for the monster xlr8....would suck to still be shooting traditional...

every single argument has been covered and without the emotion logic prevails, crossbow is another bow, we have gone down all these same roads....we aren't going to learn anything new and earth shattering here....

why are yall doing this again? just to vent? i can live with that....feels good