View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:52 AM

UPDATE

at this time
500 hotdog buns have been paid for and ordered
500 hotdogs have been paid for and ordered
Mustard and Ketchup will come from Calgary co-op's 30 dollar gift card
110 bags of chips for the kids will come from Frito Lays(hogslayer contact)
400 cups of Hot Choco (hogslayer)
Tea and instant coffee will be purchased
Sugar, creamer, cups, stir sticks, spoons and napkins will all be purchased soon.
Macdonalds will provide 2 barrels of orange drink and cups
Large jugs of water will be purchased from sobeys. Mikeo will haul the water and Mac drinks.
4 show tables...from illiketrout, TFG and TFH
Daceminnow has secured prizes from Home Depot
Daceminnow is also providing the materials and constructing the 40 wet wieght boards for our fish data collection program for SRD

Fishing combos will be proivided by Normark/Rapala with suffix pro mix line

Zebco/Quantum has donated ball caps for every fishing volunteer to wear so the kids can identify all the guides easily. It will also make policing the event for non registered volunteers.

The Calgary Fishin Hole is providing hooks

Pro staffer Marvin Koizumi has made a huge donation to this event that will also carry over for further events too.

Jims jigs will provide the hooks

HorseTrader has kindly donated 26 plastic ice scoops for the event for the kids use.This is a key donation as no metal ice scoops will be allowed on the ice. in fact we will attempt to remove all metal objects a child could fall on and injure themselfs

Sliver86 will provide nitrile gloves for the food handlers

TFG's contact will take event photos

Dago will offer a guided sturgeon trip as a draw prize and is in Charge of the Drill team.

Willowtrail has donated 2 ice angels for a draw prizes and cooking equipment

Fergs will provide at no cost...2 porta potties

Bait has been purchased,,in the form of 1500 smelt

Wayne Christy has donated toilet paper and hand sanitizer, plus has been a big help as a advisor

TFG has donated the propane and is in charge of the equipment and big tent details.

Monies have been donated by HorseTrader, Mikeo and family, Ogre,Silverdoctor, a generous anonamous donor and my family, to offset costs like legalities, permits, participation awards and other non donated goods.

Some volunteers have also donated their use of tents and augers and cameras. Please contact "The Fisherman Guy" so he is aware of how many tents will be coming. Its vital we know so we can set up a mapped grid of the event.

Thanks to all and if ive missed someone, send me a nasty pm for forgetting you to wake me up.

A few other donations are being discussed but i have yet to recieve or confirm them. I will do my best to update

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a kid will have a day to remember because of your generousity

Last edited by chubbdarter; 01-11-2012 at 11:10 AM.