View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddletramp25 View Post
Hello Fellow Sheep hunters
I’m looking for help on this forum! I’m 1st time user of forum and will be 1st time for Sheep hunter, none the less, I’m an experienced hunter.
I am looking to find a Hunter Host for the near future 2015 or 2016 for (1) experienced hunter, and guest.
I am healthy, intelligent, and a past professional guide (US) and quite capable of this on my own except the Province won't let me.
Planning to film this hunt for a TV pilot! I am not looking for a trade from a guide service, for publicity for an Outfitter. This idea of trading for TV time violates every principle of our show. We are attempting to show how to create your own adventure in the backcountry using your own intelligence, not your check book!
Novel approach to the big game industry, I know!
I Will be bringing a (1) professional photographer. Expectations will be at least (5) horses for (3) people, you, me, and photographer.
Will expect to spike camp each and every day until we find sheep of the caliber I'm looking for and the footage needed to present an overview of the hunting tactics, equipment used, and habitat hunted in.
See 2nd post
Well you're right about that.