View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddletramp25 View Post
This is going to be a grueling, extensive 10+ day excursion, deep in Sheep Mountains, and we'll document every minute!
I would be very capable of providing most all and any equipment, other than transportation in the field. Need Horses, and someone with extensive packing experience and all the capabilities, I do!!!
If you are a AB resident, and interested in hosting a small, tight, adventure project, feel free to contact.
This may be a launch for a young wanna-be outfitter type! Your position will be that of skilled host! I'm not looking for a guide, I can handle that!!! Just a legal host with like capabilities. As we move through this process, I will be expecting references.
We will agree on an area dependent on many criteria, some of which you will provide, much the Province will provide, and I'll make the decision, since the financial burden will be most likely mine!
P.S
Do not respond if you have had any type of Wildlife Violation!! No exceptions! Ethics is of the utmost importance to me!
This will be the first installment of this type, future shows will depict many different types of game pursued in many types of locations throughout North America.
Haha funny that what you're proposing is a wildlife violation. lol