View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 07:36 PM

Angry ((My 81 year old Veteran dad needs help please!))

Hi guys,
My parents are 81 and 75 years old respectively, and are in poor health. Dad recently hired a guy off the street for snow removal off their roof and to clear a path through their yard to get at the bird feeders in the back.

My dad had overheard this guy in the store talking about snow removal, so dad asks" will you remove the snow on my roof?" This guy told my dad that he would , and that he would 'cut him a deal' because he was a war veteran, (My dad is a Korean War veteran) and charged him 100 bucks. Then this guy shows up, bringing one of the neighborhood crack heads with him, started the job, then took off on them. My trusting father had already paid them, and they split. If I see this guy I'm going to punch his throat, I swear to god!

Does anyone know of a strapping lad or two that's needs some coin here in Red Deer who can dig a path thru the deep snow in the backyard for my parents? They live in Mustang Acres trailer court here in Red Deer, and the yard is deep with snow. Mom just got out of the hospital today, I can't dig them out because of a knee operation and I can't walk thru the snow, and my hubbie works up north. They just need a path dug thru. My parents need to find someone who is honest!!!

Thanks so much folks!!