Thread: Alberta Bass?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinr View Post
Why yes,yes I am angry,but I'm not little.I am however more than a little angry over watching watershed after watershed ruined by the illegal introduction of invasive bass into my home waters by irresponsible morons to the detrimant of native brook trout and atlantic salmon populations.

I'll asume I am grndr?
That's ok bud,you just keep telling yerself that.Aside from the fact that I've caught hundreds(a couple thousand?) of bass in both Ontario and NB,I've also made it a point to know my enemy quite well and am actively involved in efforts to eradicate bass from my home salmon/trout waters as well as educating and encouraging others to do the same.I'm afraid it's you and the ignorant fool bucket biologists like you that "don't know a damn thing about bass".Why dontcha take a few minutes on Google to educate yourself on the very real threat posed to native salmonids in NB and NS by invasive,illegal smallmouth introductions before you go running your mouth off.It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
If you check again bass has increased the tourism in NS and has brought the bass tournaments also to increase the slumping economy
But that aside if you notice we are talking west not east and there is no chance of invasive illegal introduction here if you know your enemy as you say you do you should know that........