View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 09:39 PM

Default 'The Original Ice Rigger'

www.icerigger.com

It's not much of a website, but I've been searching for info on this thing for a bit, and this is all I've found.

I saw this product at The Wal recently, and I'm curious if anybody out there has used one of these things before? Seems like a cross between a tip-up and the automatic fisherman. It pops up a flag when a fish takes your bait like a tip up, and lets you use a regular ice rod like the automatic fisherman, but it doesn't set the hook for you.

Seems to me like instead of getting a couple tip ups with different weight line on them, I can get one of these and have an excuse to get a couple more rods/reels...makes me more versatile and all that

edit: I forgot to mention, the one I saw at The Wal was manufactured (or at least packaged) by H.T. Enterprises, though I can't find anything about it on their site.

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams