View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_ Tamarac View Post
I met the manufacturer of the Ice rigger a few years back at a U.S. boat show. It works excellent and is a hell of a lot better than fishing with any tip-up. Now you have use of a rod and reel to set hooks reel in line . Way more fun bringing in fish and no more cut or cold hands from hand-lining tip ups.

The whole system is great up until your line freezes in but we recently solved that problem by using Ice-Stoppers. You gotta get these thhings they are awwsome and make the Ice rigger even more effective. The have a website that explains what they are and how they work. www.cansportrecreation.com I bought mine at the fishin Hole but you can mail-order them as well. last time I went to the Fishin hole they were sold out and hadn't restocked.---Good Luck
That ice stopper looks suspiciously like an adjust-a-bobber, just used in a different application.

Good idea either way

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams