View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
How is not adopting this proposal making it harder to catch fish? Adopting makes it easier to catch larger fish but not adopting it doesn't make it any harder to catch fish. That makes no sense to me.

I'm actually surprised that there aren't allot more people voting no. You'd think that people wouldn't welcome more restrictions. Maybe the other 20 no votes come from people that are already catching 20" trout out of Kan Lakes?

I honestly don't know what "having a smaller chance of catching smaller fish." means?
Not adopting this proposal does mean the catch rates will be lower than if the proposal was accepted.

If the proposal was accepted, the small fish won't be getting fished out. There will be tons of little fish that will have to be released until they get bigger, meaning it would be much easier to catch fish.

"a smaller chance of catching smaller fish" doesn't make too much sense I'll admit, what I meant was if the proposal doesn't go through then the chance of catching fish will be lower and the size of the fish will be smaller. Would you agree with that?