View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
: here here,i agree,but why do honest law abiding citizens need assault rifles for anyway?
I am so burdened by these responses..ok, well then why does any law abiding citizen need a labourgini? a 1300cc suzuki? shall i go on? I don't own no AR-15,BUT would love to because they ARE a beautiful piece of art!! However all these DRUGGED up & stupid mental cased teeny boppers &Co/Piers Morgan types are doing their damnest to make me believe they are the most ugly violent pieces of fabricated shaped metal..heck if everyone started messing with their natural gas pipes in their houses as weapons that blow up their neighbourhoods..are we then gonna start see piers morgan ranting every other night to "banning all multi-roomed houses over 1000 SQ feet" too!?
The root to All these gun shootings is simply found right here:

> Inside the absent minded parents and their keyless and carelessly unlocked cabinets and gun keeping skills and the absolute UNinterest in what their nutcased offspring are up to everyday<!
These are teenager-parental issues NOT not lawful abiding adult issues with their assault collections!!
Please get this straight!(it is like banning ALL 40% alcohol beverages because so many college students are binge drinkers)

Last edited by tri777; 01-29-2013 at 09:54 AM.