View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 03:28 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=z1_bam;1190203]Really you are of the opinion that you can tell people how to hunt? What would you say to a person that thinks hunting is unethical period? That you should not even take the chance at 5 yards?[
I'm of the opinion that I can have my opinion. If you don't think I'm entitled to it pm me & we can meet for a beer. * I don't tell people how to hunt but that doesn't mean I'm barred from being disgusted & embarrassed *being lumped in the same 'bowhunter' group. I can ace a 90 yd shot on my 3d deer target 8 outta 10 times after my first shot to find windage, no bs. I've had the same bow since 2006 and I've killed allot of animals w her. I shot a couple animals at sixty+ and all went well. Then it happened..... I choose not to shoot long because I know the cost. *Go ahead and shoot long, just know *YOU WILL AT SOME POINT CRITICALLY WOUND an animal & not recover it. Please Do us all a favour& do not push this ideology onto the hunters of tomorrow, that starts with not publicly arguing on this forum for young archers to read and emulate. Be a better hunter-that means NOT shooting at times, get closer, be more patient.*