View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 04:42 PM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinC View Post
Thanks for you comment you are right. I still think they were right I have said that.I also said that I had some points that are correct.(not all).Tj may know a thing or two but Rich riding his coat tail is a joke.Just like him. Thanks for the info TJ. You and I still dislike each other So we will leave it at that.
Justin, I'm honestly not into the who likes who or whose dating who aspect of messageboards. I'm here to share some info and that's it. You and a few others see a need to create these relationships and bring the personal aspects to the board...I don't. I have no feeling about you one way or the other. We've never met so it would be pretty hard for me to dislike you. I'm flattered that you feel the need to create those emotions about me but I honestly have not interest. If you post something wrong, I'll offer some information to the contrary for no other reason than you're wrong. If you post some good information, I'll agree. I have real life friends and like to make decisions about people based on real life experience. I hope that clarifies that so we can continue talking about outdoor related topics without emotion entering the equation.